Glamour Women of the Year Awards 2012: Kylie, Jessie & Amanda Wins Big
Wednesday, May 30th, 2012 at
12:05 pm , filed under
Glamour Awards 2012: This year’s Glamour Women Of The Year Awards was a truly star-studded affair with the likes of Kylie Minogue, Jessie J, Amanda Holden, Jessica Alba, Eva Longoria, Kelly Brook, Lily Allen and many more.
Kylie Minogue and Jessie J were among the winners on May 29, 2012 – Glamour Women of the Year Awards. Amanda Holden and Holly Willoughby were also title holder during the annual event in London, hosted by Graham Norton.
Check out the full list of Glamour Awards 2012 winners as follows:
· Outstanding Contribution – Kylie Minogue
· Icon – Dionne Warwick
· Best Solo Artist – Jessie J
· Best TV Personality – Kelly Rowland
· Best Presenter – Holly Willoughby
· Best Theatre Actress – Amanda Holden
· Best UK TV Actress – Jessica Brown Findlay
· Best US TV Actress – Lea Michele
· Editor’s Special Award – Michelle Dockery
· Best Band – Florence and the Machine
· Breakthrough Award – Lily Collins
· Inspiration Award – Eva Longoria
· Entrepreneur Award – Jessica Alba
· Best Film Actress – Viola Davis
· Sporting Achievement – Hayley Turner
· Man of the Year – Tom Hiddleston
· Best Radio Presenter – Fearne Cotton
· Accessories Designer – Charlotte Olympia Dellal
· Comedy Actress – Sofia Vergara
· Writer Of The Year – Caitlin Moran
Tags: Amanda Holden, Eva Longoria, Glamour Awards 2012, Glamour Awards 2012 Winners List, Glamour Women Of The Year Awards, Graham Norton, Holly Willoughby, Jessica Alba, Jessie J, Kelly Brook, Kylie Minogue
You may also like
Katy Perry is about to play a role ...
The 21-year-old "Come and Get It" singer who ...
The 21-year-old former Disney star, Miley Cyrus has ...
The married couple was photographed together for the ...
From the headbangers who scored the trophy for Best Metal Performance to the jabber jaw who talked his ...
The year’s best independent film making have announced the nominees for the 2014 Spirit Awards.
This year “12 Years ...