With so many options out there, if you are looking for a treadmill that is easily foldable yet covers all your needs for a good run, SOLE F80 might be the one for you.
However, you would want to go through this article before making your purchase to know what you are investing into.
- The Sole F80 Treadmill is 66 inches extended in height, weighing 278 lbs, 82 inches long and 37 inches wide with a weight capacity of 375 lbs, the running surface measures 22”x 60”, the rollers are 2.5 inches, the box dimensions are 86” x 38” x 17” and step up is 8 inches high.
- The Sole F80 is equipped with a Bluetooth speaker compatible, a tablet or a phone holder, USB device Charging, Bluetooth compatibility, cooling fans, and a sound system.
- Sole F80 has 6 standard programs, 2 custom programs, and 2 heart programs.
- Along with the above, it also has a heart monitor with pulse grips and chest straps.
- The workout display is a 9 inches LCD, black and white.
- Sole F80 has a Motor which is 3.5 HP, DC type, and a 2 ply belt.
- SOLE F80 can speed within the range of 0.5 to 12 mph and incline from 0 to 15 levels.
- Easily foldable treadmill.
- The frame, monitor, and deck come with a warranty of a lifetime.
- Electronics and parts have a warranty for 5 years.
- Labor has a warranty for 2 years.
Available at rupees 1,95,000
- The frame is solid and well built, the treadmill is sturdy with steel side beams that frame the deck and steel cross beams at the top and middle of the deck.
- The handlebars have an adhesive coating that makes your jogging more comfortable.
The 60 inches long and 22 inches wide running belt offers a lot of room for the convenient workout, especially for a folding treadmill.
The 2-ply belt provides a soft running surface.
The motor is smooth and noiseless, even if you are working out at the maximum inclined level of the SOLE F80.
The SOLE F80 has ten programs, which includes:
6 Preset Workouts on the Sole F80 namely: Manual, Hill, Fat burn, Cardio, Strength, and HIIT.
Two custom programs.
Two heart rate training programs.
There are buttons available for each program just below the screen, for easy access.
The F80 is a tough competition for other machines considering 15 levels of incline ranges provided.
The storage is another impressive feature of the F80. In addition to two large pockets on either side of the console, an additional storage tray spans the width of the deck under the console, which has another three large pockets for additional storage.
- The F80 is not very tech-savvy, as it does not have features like touch screen which most modern treadmills possess.
- The side rails tend to get sticky due to the material when there is sweat pouring in.
- The fan just above the screen is not as useful as one would think.
- You might find it heavy while folding the SOLE F80.
- There are no separate buttons for speed and incline options.
The Sole F80 may not be for the ones looking for a high tech treadmill but if you are a heavy runner who likes steady, well-built material, this is the treadmill for you.