If you are looking for a treadmill that has high-intensity, low-impact training with engaging, interactive technology, NORDICTRACK COMMERCIAL X22I INCLINE TRAINER is the treadmill for you.
To see if this treadmill acknowledges your needs perfectly, keep reading.
The NordicTrack Commercial x22i is designed for the runners and people who enjoy incline walkers and additionally want all the extras:
- It has a 22 inches wide interactive touch screen
- The Commercial x22i provides a plus 40% incline and a minus 6% decline for optimal burning of calories.
- Along with the incliner and decliner it offers, abundant training programs with multiple incline and speed options.
- Equipped with a sled-push option for upper body engagement and strengthening your posture.
- It has a sturdy frame with steel cross beams and sidebars that allows any rough usage of the machine.
- Cushioning is another brilliant feature of Nordictrack Commercial x22i which allows ease during your cardio.
- The Nordictrack Commercial x22i extends a 1-year free iFit subscription with a personal trainer and led classes.
Comes with a warranty of:
- 10 years on the frame.
- 2 years on the parts
- 1 year on the labor
The incliner range from +40% to -6% allows users to challenge their muscles and calories are burnt up to 5 times more effective than the usual rate.
The 22-inch screen is best suited for outdoor exercises due to its various features
The x22i frame is comprised of two steel side beams and three steel cross side beams that support the platform.
The 22inches x 60 inches deck has reflective cushioning which means it responds to the pressure generated on it.
The 2.5 inches rollers provide better balance.
The NordicTrack Commercial x22i provides 50 preset workouts
The X22i is powered by a 4.0 CHP self-cooling motor with a capacity to hit a high speed of 12 mph.
The 22 inches wide and 60 inches long track simplifies your workout experience.
The x22i has Bluetooth facility and speakers to amplify your favorite music.
NordicTrack Incline Trainers also comprise the feature of heart rate monitoring, via two options, which are:
Handlebar sensors or ;
An iFit Bluetooth wireless chest strap that comes with the purchase.
Ledge for phone or tablet.
There are two large storage pockets behind the screen which are deep enough to hold most water bottles.
The extra pockets on the sides of the screen comprehend space for a wallet or a phone. However, the design of the x22i does not allow an extra storage tray under the console.
Dual Fans with four settings: low, medium, high, and Auto, which is quite necessary with a machine with such features.
The price being on the expensive side makes it a little less affordable.
The x22i essentially requires a subscription to the iFit which is free for the first year and a Wi-Fi connection.
The x22i is not foldable and is not movable easily.
300 lb is the maximum weight capacity for this treadmill.
Given the size of the treadmill, it takes up a lot of room.
There is no separate tablet holder on the treadmill.
The cushioning is not adjustable.
If you are looking for a trainer for HII training or you are an athlete, this is the treadmill for you, with a large screen, high tech functions and features like sled-push, it will make your cardio worth the while, admittedly being on the pricier side, but it is worth the money.…